1. Whilst we have taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the contents of this website, Drumoig Golf Limited disclaims (to the extent permitted by law) all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained on this website. You should take appropriate steps to verify any information upon which you wish to rely.
2. Any information found on this website is for guidance only and is not intended to constitute a contract and is subject to change without notice. Nothing on this website will be deemed to constitute an offer to contract.
3. Drumoig Golf Limited shall not be liable for any damages to your computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to, use of or browsing of this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text or images.
4. Any reservations requested online through this website, will not constitute a formal booking. Individuals are required to confirm all requests for bookings by telephone, letter or fax.
5. No information collected on this site will be passed onto a third party. Information collected may be used to contact you by telephone, post or e-mail about special offers, developments or services which may be relevant to you.
6. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in this site belong to Drumoig Golf Limited and associated companies or its licensors. Users are granted a limited licence to copy its content only for purposes directly connected with browsing it (e.g. loading it into a temporary cache).
7. If you have any queries please write to the Company Secretary, Drumoig Golf Limited, Leuchars, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 0BE. Golf queries to Drumoig Turf Maintenance Ltd